The Noroton Fire Department provides an array of fire-rescue services. In addition to the traditional fire department responsibilities of structural firefighting, Noroton responds to marine emergencies on Long Island sound, motor vehicle accidents, gas leaks, and numerous other types of emergencies.
Noroton consists of approximately 45 active volunteers and operates a fleet of six apparatus.
- Chief: John Hessmer
- 1st Assistant Chief: Brendan Keane
- 2nd Assistant Chief: Bob Buch Jr.
- Captain Trucks: Mike Sheehan
- Captain Engines: Tim Ward
- Captain Marine Division: Jack Butcher
- Lieutenant Ladder 30: Jamie Hunter
- Lieutenant Engine 31: Paul Murray
- Lieutenant Engine 32: Andrew Herbert
- Lieutenant Rescue 33: Geoff Ball
- Lieutenant Marine Division: Matt Dimeglio
- Superintendent of Alarms: Greg Geraci
- Mechanical Supervisor: Mike Vitti
- Assistant Mechanical Supervison: Keith Bennett
- President: Mike Burkhart
- Vice President: Craig Ackerman
- Recording Secretary: Joe Milukas
- Treasurer: Doug Lawrence
- Financial Secretary: Bob Buch Sr.